У цьому розділі ви знайдете тексти угод та інші офіційні документи щодо продуктів та послуг Wargaming.net.
BY CONTINUING THE SUBSCRIPTION PROCESS, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO THESE RULES IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE RULES, PLEASE CONTACT WARGAMING PLAYER SUPPORT BEFORE SUBSCRIBING.
Wargaming Group Limited, a Cyprus company registered at 105 Agion Omologiton Avenue, Nicosia 1080 (“Wargaming”), offers subscription to the Additional Features in Wargaming Games on the following terms:
1. Defined Terms. “Subscription” means granting of rights to Additional Features in Wargaming Games under the applicable End User License Agreement (“EULA”) subject to automatic renewal of such rights by automatically debiting funds from the user’s payment method.
Any capitalized terms not defined in these Rules shall have the same meaning as in the applicable EULA.
2. Subscription Price and Other Conditions. The Additional Features that the user subscribes to, the price of the Subscription, and the time intervals at which the user’s payment method will be charged shall be clearly specified in the interface of the Premium Shop or other place where the Subscription is offered. The funds shall be automatically debited from the payment method specified by the user during the Subscription process.
3. Wargaming’s Right to Change the Price. The price of the Subscription may increase or decrease due to a change of the user’s payment currency, exchange rates, Wargaming’s monetization policy, the Game economy, or in other cases where the price change is justified by compliance with law, generally accepted industry practices, improvement of the Game.
4. Price Change Notice. Wargaming shall send a preliminary notice of the price change to the user’s email address linked to his or her Wargaming Account or by other means. Such notice shall be sent reasonably in advance to enable the user to make an informed decision on whether to keep the Subscription at the new price.
5. Content of the Notice. Such preliminary notice shall contain the new Subscription price and enable the user to easily cancel the Subscription. If the user does not cancel the Subscription within the time specified in the notice, the Subscription shall continue at the new price.
6. Purchasing Premium Account in Addition to an Active Subscription. If the user purchases premium account days while he or she is subscribed to premium account, such additionally purchased days shall be added to the premium days of Subscription.
7. The Right to Cancel. The user may cancel the Subscription at any time. The user will still be able to use the Additional Features acquired via Subscription and remaining before the end of the current Subscription period. Wargaming will not return the funds for such Additional Features unless required by the EULA and/or law.
8. Failure to Charge. Subscription shall be automatically stopped if the user’s payment method may not be charged for any reason before the start of the next Subscription period, e.g. due to insufficient funds of unavailability of the payment method. The user may re-subscribe after fixing the payment method.
9. Account Ban. The following rules shall apply to premium account subscribers in case of an Account ban:
10. Withdrawal Right. If the user exercises his or her withdrawal right according to section 8.4 of the Terms of Service and/or law, the Subscription will be cancelled. The user can purchase another Subscription at any time after he or she exercises the right of withdrawal.